Sunday, July 22, 2007

Often when an entrepreneur sets up a new business, their dream is so big that they imagine it in real time - as if they'd already achieved their goal. That's a great attitude to have. It's also great to have a reality check now and again.

Your business dream will not happen in an instant. Several of my highly successful friends who are entrepreneurs have said this on enough occasions for me to give it some serious consideration. They say to me that it takes between 6 and 7 years for a business to start creating real hardline profits. Richard Branson goes as far as to say he was operating close to insolvency for 12 years before they became profitable.

What!!! You can't be a zillionairre in 12 months? I'm afraid not for most people. So here's a strategy that works for me and several other entrepreneurs. I theme my years. (I only started last year.) Last year was the 'Year of Creating the Brand'. In my case, my Wealth Dynamics profile is a 'Star'. Therefore, my focus has been to define my brand identity around my name and my area of expertise, which is creating wealth through connections. So I spent the most part of last year just developing that brand and all related matters.

This year is the 'Year of Attraction'. All my business activities is about getting in my 'flame' or into my 'flow'. I am in my flame when I use my branding to create attraction to my greatest cause. The rest of this year is all about Broadband Consciousness. My core activity is public speaking around raising human consciousness.

The more you are in your flow, the more you attract people and opportunities. In my case, it is about presenting from the stage and being the 'face' of my business. So far this have led to plenty of divideds and greater profits.

What about you? What will be the overriding purpose of the rest of 2007 in your business for you? What will your theme be?

Until the next episode, don't be nice - be amazing!

The Persuader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home