Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Strategies of the Super Wealthy

Busy lives… we all have very busy lives and in a city where it takes an hour to get anywhere, I would NEVER recommend something to you unless I was absolutely positive that you would get fantastic value.

Let me explain, a friend and colleague of mine has been touring speakers around Australia for several years and is now expanding his business into the UK. The reason he is doing this is that he struck onto the very best business speaker he has ever known and has signed him exclusively to do a speaking tour of England.

Roger Hamilton is an absolute sensation throughout Australasia. He is an international best-selling author and owner of 9 businesses for property management to resorts. He is the founder of Asia’s first Social Enterprise magazine, has spoken in front of over 100,000 people in the last few years and is the chairman of Asia’s largest Entrepreneurs network…. All at just 37 years of age!

Now my friend, Daniel Priestley, who is bringing Roger to the UK is a dedicated businessman with a long-term vision and is aiming to build Roger Hamilton’s profile in the UK.

Tickets to see Roger speak are £49each down from £69… for people who are not in MY network… however as a contact of mine, I have organized a special deal whereby you can attend as my guest with a complimentary pass. I believe this is just one small way to say thank you for being part of my network and I sincerely hope I can help your business or career stay on the cutting edge.

I have been given this web link that allows a limited number of passes to be given away, so please if you do decide to book in please turn up. I would also recommend booking right now….

http://www.triumphantevents.co.uk/?unlock=108-2bf4djx6

As I said at the beginning of this blog, we all live busy lives and I respect your time greatly. From what I know about Roger Hamilton you will find his presentation to be one of the most insightful, profound, enjoyable and valuable uses of your time.

This link contains all the information on how to book in and what will be discussed.

http://www.triumphantevents.co.uk/?unlock=108-2bf4djx6

Look forward to seeing you there,

The Persuader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home