Thursday, May 25, 2006

Want to Get Better Referrals from Breakfast Networking Meetings?

How effecting is your referral business from attending breakfast networking groups?

It is so easy to get staid and complacent by attending the same breakfast group week in, week out. When this happens, the quality of your referrals fall. So how about injecting some life into your referral marketing?

In March 2006, I decided I needed a lot more referrals for the research for my forthcoming book on referrals. As I belonged to a national business breakfast networking group called BRE (Business Referral Exchange), I made a decision to visit 5 local chapters to generate more referrals. In one week, I had achieved my objective. The results were nothing short of amazing. I generated 47 referrals for my ideal referral from 5 meetings.

So what did I do differently? I simply polished up my 60-second presentation and made sure I treated each opportunity as if it were the last one I would ever give. So by the time I got back to my own breakfast group, there was a marked difference in my presentation. Subsequently, I have received better quality referrals from my own group.

So, if you would like to improve your return on time invested (ROTI) from your breakfast group, do these two things:

Be 100% confident that your 60-second presentation is specific, original and memorable
Treat each presentation as if it were the last one you would ever give.

Want to find out more about how you can boost your business referrals, then why not book yourself for the Referral Sales Summit on Tuesday 27th June 2006 in Birmingham, UK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home